Posters required for our next conference!
At the next Tommy Flowers Network Conference, looking at Creating Value for Economies, we want to celebrate and showcase early career researcher's work in this vibrant world of Technology and Innovation.
Would you like to showcase your work to business, academia and fellow researchers?
Then please enter our free Poster event which will take place on 24th March 2020. here are a few guidelines:
- Entrants can come from any discipline - as long as there is an angle to ICT and communications
- Entrants can come from any type of organisation, including both industry and academia
- Posters can be re-used from a previous event
- Entrants need to attend the conference on 24th March 2020, where they will have the opportunity to present their posters in an informal environment
- Entrants attend the free evening dinner on 24th March 2020, where awards will be presented
Write your comment within 250 words.
- Submission of Poster Abstracts are due by close of play 25th February 2020
- Notification of Poster Abstract Acceptance: 26th February 2020
- Submission of Poster Draft for Review: 4th March 2020
- Confirmation of Poster accepted: 6th March 2020
- Submission of final Poster: 10th March 2020
There was a problem submitting your form! Please check that all questions have been answered correctly and try again.